Defiant Gaming uses Australia Post for all shipping. We offer flat rate shipping all over Australia and NZ of $10. We believe you shouldn't be penalised for ordering from us if you live in Broome, Weipa, Alice Springs or Auckland. We pack and ship out your items as soon as possible, quite often within 24 hours of receiving your order - this is important to remember especially using our Express Mail option.
We also want to encourage groups of players getting together and playing so we also offer free shipping to anywhere in Australia or NZ for any order of $100 or more.
We also offer Express Mail delivery, for an additional $20, whch is the quickest way to get your goodies to your door. For most places in the Eastern states of Australia that means next day delivery (after packing and completion of your order) - for everywhere else that means 2 days! Just like regular postage, Express Mail provides a tracking number which is useful if an order gets lost in the system somewhere. Please note Express Mail does not increase the speed at which your order is actually processed, packed or shipped - it simply means that once that has been completed it will arrive in the fastest time possible.
We offer pickup from our location at DGHQ whenever there is an event or league happening. There will be an oppourtunity at least once a fortnight to pay a visit to DGHQ and avoid shipping costs. For more details about dates and times look out for DGHQ events on our Facebook page.
We currently only ship to addresses within Australia and New Zealand. If you live outside Australia or New Zealand please contact us at Sales@defiantgaming.com about shipping costs before ordering.
Our shipping days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. Orders placed late on Friday or the weekend will be sent on Monday. Orders placed before midday will usually be sent the same day.
We often are able to offer up some products for special pre-order. This is quite often a useful way of securing an item that will be very popular and possibly hard to get once released.
When placing a pre-order in combination with ordering items in stock please be aware that orders won't be split up unless you add the Split Postage item found in the Postage section.
Also know pre-order dates are indicitive only and are given to us by the manufacturer. Sometimes these dates will change because we have be advised of a delay of somekind. If there is a delay we will continue to hold your order until the item becomes available.
We currently accept payment via Paypal or Direct Deposit into our bank account.
For Paypal simply follow the order process through to the end. The shopping cart will take you to Paypal to finalise your payment.
For Direct Debit follow your order as per usual but in the comment section enter ' Direct Debit payment'. Once your order is ready, proceed to check out but once you're taken to Paypal simply navigate away or close the window. Your order will show in the system as 'Pending' and we can finish the process from there once payment has been made.
Transfer your payment to:
Account Number: 1087-1154
Please use your order number as a reference for your transfer and send a copy of the receipt to Sales@defiantgaming.com so we can match it up with your order. Please note different financial institutions clear direct deposits in different lengths of time. Your order will be sent once the funds have arrived.
Our first tip is to please choose your items carefully. If an item is listed as a Special Order or Reserve Order please be aware there may be a delay in it shipping out to you. If you are unhappy with the delay or urgently require an item please let us know as we will do all we can to get it to you. For both categories of item there are options for split postage meaning orders can be sent out in part, as items arrive.
If you need to cancel or change your order please do the following:-
1) Contact us ASAP. If there has been no response please re-send your email - we receive nearly 1000 emails a week and unfortunately may have missed your original email.
2) If a refund is required one will be authorised and sent through ASAP. Our preferred method is to refund via the original payment method ie if the order was originally paid via Paypal then any refund for that order would be completed via Paypal
Where the product is defective or has been damaged in transit, please do the following:-
1) Contact us within 7 days of receipt of product and notify us of the problem with as much information as possible.
2) We will respond as soon as possible with a course of action. This may include contacting manufacturers, refunding you in full for the cost of the items, or agreeing to send out a replacement. If a replacement is to be arranged receipt of the defective/broken items must first be completed.
3) In the event we have to send a replacement, we will Express Post the goods to you at our expense.
When a product needs to be returned, please do the following:-
1) If you have not already contacted us please do so.
2) Arrange shipping via Australia Post and keep the receipt as proof of shipping. You may also be entitled to re-imbursement for the cost of shipping depending on what has previously been arranged with us.
eCommerce Software by CubeCart